here are just a few things that would become reality or at least closer to reality should Republicans retain power in the November elections:
- A guest worker program to "solve" immigration (in essence creating a third class group of "residents" not citizens working the new low wage jobs in the gulf coast reconstruction area)
- A continued push to define a constitutional ammendment proclaiming/defining marriage as only between one man and one woman.
- Appointment of judges with records of ruling on the merit of the case and not the merit of the new law they would like to see created.
- A continued push to overturn the landmark Roe v. Wade ruling that made abortion legal in the US.
- Fights to retain references in our culture established by our forefathers, to God, including but mot limited to currency and the Pledge.
- No laws forcing the liberal agenda that can not in of itself gain traction in the public realm (radio talk shows).
- No increase in taxes and the continued cut back of liberal programs that no longer work and are not achieving the goal they were intially created to achieve.
- Hate crime laws are needed in this country. However, there should not be a push to disinfranchise sections of society based simply upon their sexual preference.
- Terrorists who kill American citizens will be given no rights. All possible means required by law will be used to ensure that American citizens are protected from an relentless enemy.
- Continued presence in Iraq. What the plan is, who knows? A continued presence will prove something to someone one day and when that day comes, they will explain it to us all.
I will explain my thoughts on these issues and my answers here soon in another post…..
however, most of you that know me will understand my responses and my feelings……
powered by performancing firefox