#12 Georgia Tech @ Virginia
- The Fighting Groh's are playing much better, but the Wreck are just about to hit their stride I think.
- If the Jackets can get through this and next week at Vandy, they have a great shot to be 10 – 1 when JawJa comes calling on Nov. 28.
- Jackets 31 Cavs 20
South Florida @ #20 Pittsburgh
- The Bulls have played very well but their last game at home against Cincy was not very good at all. They have the D, but nothing on O.
- Pitt hasn't really played anyone but they have won them all except a loss @ NC State. Panthers win another good one at home.
- Bulls 13 Panthers 28
#13 Penn State @ Michigan
- Just not on the Nitny Lion bandwagon this year. They just haven't shown me much this year and they do play in the Big 10.
- At home, the Wolverines are pretty good. In an always overrated Big 10, look for the Wolverines to get their 6th win of the season. Doubling last year's output.
- JoePa 20 Rich Rod 35
Tennessee @ #2 Alabama
- Right now, there isn't a better team in the country. Bama is susceptible on offense, but that defense. Good Lord is it good.
- The Vols have an outstanding defense and an offense that is up and down like a Ferris wheel at the midway. Not a good sign when going to Tuscaloosa.
- Young Monty 13 Nicky Satan 24
Arkansas @ Ole Mis
- This year it isn't Arkansas against Hootie. It is Mallett vs Snead. McCluster vs Smith. And because of that, and the focus of CBP, the Hogs win a BIG game on the road in the SEC.
- The improving Hog D stops an anemic SEC offense (4 TDs in 4 SEC games) and Mallet gets enough time to pick apart the Rebel DBs.
- Hootie-Less Hogs 28 Hootie-ful Rebs 13
Oklahoma @ #25 Kansas
- Their offense may be Bradford-less, but the OU Defense is still very very good. They put a hurting on Ressing and the Jayhawks in Lawrence.
- It appears it will be the Landry Jones show in Norman here on out. So that should make it easier for him. Now he gets to shine in a conference game on the road against a ranked opponent.
- Boomer 35 Rock Chalk 20
Texas A&M @ Texas Tech
- Mike Sherman will probably wished he had stayed in Manhattan after this one. It will be just down-right embarrassing in Lubbock for the Aggies this weekend.
- Texas Tech 66 KState 14 … KState 62 aTm 14 … you do the math …
- Aggies 17 Red Raideres 73
Auburn @ #9 LSU
- For some this is a trendy pick for an upset in the SEC. I am just not seeing it. The Hurry-Up-No-Huddle offense isn't fooling anyone anymore in the SEC.
- One offensive TD at home against Kentucky for Auburn last week. The Tigers feast on a horrible Auburn offense and Jefferson and Scott get it going on the O.
- Baby Tigers 13 Full Grown Tigers 35
Oregon State @ #7 USC
- Lou Holtz said you can't ever get a head of someone if you are always trying to get even with them. USC doesn't care about last year. They just want to win every game.
- This isn't your same Pete Carroll USC team. But they still have enough to beat the Rodgers-less Beavers of Oregon State.
- Beavers 14 Trojans 31
Give the Score (Tiebreaker)
#8 TCU @ #16 BYU
- Pretty much the same two teams that played in Fort Worth last year and I don't expect this one to be any different than last year's Horned Frog win.
- Matt Hall won't have much time to throw and the Horned Frog offense will find holes all in the Provo air and Cougars secondary.
- Horned Frogs 38 Cougars 17