These picks are due in my inbox no later than August 30, 2008 @ 11:00 AM CST.
You can simply comment on this thread to submit your picks, or email them here: RazorPicks
Pick the Winners
1) #17 Virginia Tech @ East Carolina
Don't think blow out here. Close game my friends.
2) Bowling Green @ #25 Pittsburgh
Can the 'Stache and the Panthers be good this year?
3) #3 USC @ Virginia
Cross-country opener could be interesting for the Men of Troy.
4) Eastern Washington @ #12 Texas Tech (and you wonder how they win 9 games a year. geez)
The Eagles are in the Big Sky conference. Yeah, exactly.
5) Arkansas State @ Texas A&M
The "Indians" get to open the Mike Sherman era in College Station
6) #20 Illinois @ #6 Missouri
And so the over-hyped, overrated Little XII begins their seasonal fall from grace.
7) Western Illinois @ Arkansas
Bobby Petrino era officially begins at Arkansas.
8) Florida Atlantic @ #11 Texas
Once again, Texas in the Top 25 only to fall as the season progresses.
9) Appalachian State @ #7 LSU
Can the Mountaineers shock the college football world again???
Give the Score
#24 Alabama @ #9 Clemson
Only team more overrated than Texas year in and year out. Oh, and I hate Nick Saban.