Week 1 Results hope to have posted by this evening.
These picks are due by 10:30 am, Saturday, September 6, 2008.
Pick The Winners
- Southern Miss @ #10 Auburn (Conference USA vs SEC)
Auburn is pretty banged up after the La-Monroe game.
- #16 BYU @ Washington (Mountain West vs PAC-10)
BYU owns the longest current winning streak in the country at 11 games.
- #8 West Virginia @ East Carolina (Big East vs Conference USA)
Can West Virginia survive the Pirates? Or has Baby Holtz turned around a program?
- aTm @ New Mexico (Little XII vs Mountain West)
Wow. Lost to Arkansas State. Now have to go on the road?? Could get ugly in College Station real quick.
- Louisiana Tech @ #14 Kansas (WAC vs Little XII)
Can La Tech pull off another stunner over a BCS conference opponent?
- Arkansas @ La-Monroe (SEC vs Sun Belt)
After surviving against W. Illinois, how will the Hogs respond in LR?
- Miami @ #5 Florida (ACC vs SEC)
This game will be back to its big-time nostalgia next year. Maybe.
- #12 Texas Tech @ Nevada (Little XII vs WAC)
Tech pulled away late from E. Washington. At least is isn't New Mexico this year 😉
- #11 Texas @ UTEP (Little XII vs Conference USA)
Colt McCoy rolled through Florida Atlantic. Expect more of a fight this week.
- Ole Miss @ #23 Wake Forest (SEC vs ACC)
Can the used-car salesman pull off an upset in ACC country?
Give The Score