Notice that we have 11 games this week to make up for the postponed AR/Tex game.
All picks are due in my inbox no later than 10:00 AM CST Saturday September 27, 2008!.
- North Carolina @ Miami, FL (ACC vs ACC)
Should be a good game and a good test for the Canes in the ACC.
- Ole Miss @ #4 Florida (SEC vs SEC)
HDN looks to go 0 – 2 in the SEC. Sounds familiar doesn't it??
- Tennessee @ #15 Auburn (SEC vs SEC)
Can Tuberville rebound to knock off the Vols at home after that brutal loss against LSU?
- Arkansas @ #7 Texas (SEC vs Little XII)
Have to have a PERFECT game from the skill players to even keep it close for the Hogs.
- #24 TCU @ #2 Oklahoma (WAC vs Little XII)
A good test for the Sooners, except it is at home.
- Mississippi State @ #5 LSU (SEC vs SEC)
Can the Bulldogs catch the Tigers hurting after a bruising battle on the Plains?
- #13 South Florida @ NC State (Big Least vs ACC)
Can the Bulls avoid the upset as all other ranked teams have fallen to the Pack?
- Virginia Tech @ Nebraska (ACC vs Little XII)
A great measuring stick for how far Polini has brought the Huskers.
- #22 Illinois @ #12 Penn State (Big 10(1) vs Big 10(1))
Are the Nitny Lions for real? Will this even be a good test for them?
- Colorado @ Florida State (Little XII vs ACC)
Has Haskins turned the Buffs around? They are undefeated….at home. Good test this week.
- #8 Alabama @ #3 Georgia (SEC vs SEC)
Another battle royale in the SEC as two top 10 teams go at it.
Give the Score: